Everything you stated Jedi shows precisley how BMS can be competition for DCS. I think what you should be saying is "BMS can't compete with FC3 for ease of use"...that's seems more like the case.

Originally Posted By: Jedi Master
The systems on the plane is NOT the end game for me, it's using the plane in a realistic battlefield.

If you want a realistic "living" battlefield...DCS can't compete with BMS in this area. Like you...sometimes I just want to fly a quick sortie without having to "think" too much about getting ordinance off the plane. Even though I own FC3...I generally fire up Strike Fighters 2 with one of the various mods I have. For me it's about the campaign in most all flight sims...and DCS campaigns have a "One and done" feel to them.

I have not purchased any of DCS's pay ware campaigns, but I noticed that they only come with 3 activations. At first this bothered me a little bit, but in the end...how many times do you re-fly a DCS campaign and expect it to be different? This is where a campaign system like BMS shines IMO.

I would agree with you that BMS might not fit your particular set of needs...but to make the sweeping statement and analogies that it can't compete with DCS doesn't apply to the hardcore crowd that wants a complex sim.

wink

Asus Z87 Sabertooth motherboard
Windows 7 64 bit Home edition
Intel I5 4670K @ 4.4 ghz
16 gig 1866mhz Corsair Vengence Pro memory
EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4gb Video Card
Intel 510 series 120gb SSD (boot drive)
Samsung 840 1TB SSD
Onboard Realtek sound

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"