Doesn't the A-10C have scalable difficulty? I remember there was the DCS-level then there was the 3rd-person view with a 360 "radar" biggrin That would be cool, although I assume it would also mean a lot of work.

As for what you are saying toonces and theOden, I totally get you. IIRC in AF, threats and waypoints and stuff were automatically entered in the DTC. Such is the price we pay for "customizability," perhaps? Anyway, I wonder if you select a flight in BMS, fast-forward the time to just AFTER takeoff, and enter the jet... would that be configured "properly"? Maybe just skip to just before the IP and then you skip the ramp start, ingress, etc. and go straight to the action?

As for the airbase frequency issue, if we implement it as you suggest, then we end up with DCS-style comms menu where you select which airbase to talk to.... sure, that'll work, but I find the "menu" to be weird. Heck, I find the whole comms system of DCS weird (disclaimer: if they've changed the comms menu in the last 4 years, then I'm talking about the old menu system) and had to "talk" to AI or airbases by saying the menu numbers instead of the actual command phrase.

- Ice