Originally Posted By: Stratos
Originally Posted By: DrStrangePool
Indeed! I would be so happy if ED could release a dynamic campaign for DCS, and aircraft at FC3 or CAP2/USAF/EF2000/TAW/Strike fighters level to build up the number of planes and increase the number of players/sales. If there was a particular interest in an aircraft, they could, then allow a 3rd party(Or ED themselves) to make a full A-10C level simulator out of it.

My fingers are itching for an F-4 in multiplayer!

Can't agree more with you mate! FC3 level of aircraft will let the player fly more planes properly, will give more scenario availability and will make the game more diverse.

I think ED should make a serious poll as big as possible offering the users to choose what they want for future modules, hifi modules with 1 plane each 1-2 or sometimes 3 years, or FC3 level planes at one each 6 months.

Last time ED did a poll a dynamic campaign came out on top. I don't think they really care what the customers want. I see no dynamic campaign and no mention of one from the devs.

DCS Kickstarter
Wags July 2014 "In this July 2014 update, the primary news is in regards to the restructured backer rewards. After a careful review of the older system under RRG, we found it financially unattainable."
Wags October 2017 "the investment vs. generated revenue has been excellent for the World War II aircraft. In fact, the P-51D Mustang has twice the cost effectiveness of the A-10C Warthog."