Exactly my point Sobek.

Originally Posted By: "Paradaz"
Nobody?......well, if you're not saying that 'ED has tied it together yet' then you're obviously referring to people outside of the company. Why should anyone else other than ED find a solution in the first place?

'Nobody' obviously is everyone so a real big thanks for clarifying that.....and because ED wasn't specifically mentioned in Nate's post, then he's including people outside of the company too hence my question with regards why anyone outside of ED would even be remotely responsible for finding a solution.

The only hilarious thing here is watching people like you dig a hole and then jump into with both feet on the defensive when it's quite clear you're not actually reading the previous posts.

I think you must just see key words about DCS/ED which send you into a rage. Has it ever occurred to you that you don't actually help ED's cause?.....I often think you do more damage to their reputation by getting involved in discussion whilst representing them.

EDs communication and customer relations are thought of as paticularly poor and abrasive.....ever wondered why?

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.