Originally Posted By: eonel
I see no biased moderation or moral lines crossed in this thread.

Thank you!

I see open expression of views on both sides. I also see monotony with people picking apart each others posts line-by-line - perhaps not realizing that neither side is going to shift their opinion?

I don't know about others, but I do this to address each point individually. If the original poster changes their views, great! If not, that's fine too. At least the 3rd party reading the thread will see both views and can then decide for themselves which one holds more weight or is more relevant to their situation.

If an account is banned for infractions - it is time to move on. Do not set-up a new account to continue the same theme or moderator criticism. if you are going to set-up a new account, do so to continue to enjoy the community with a fresh outlook.

He's making a new account to circumvent his 2-year ban; apparently he also made an account in the past to circumvent the ban he had at that time. IIRC, he also made another account so that he could "agree" with the posts he makes on his "David_OC" account. He is now claiming he can make accounts here at will and not even IP-banning will work due to VPNs and what-not. He just can't leave it alone at all, despite the "obvious" bias against his side. biggrin SimHQ must really, really, REALLY be a fun place to be in!

- Ice