Did you mean the newsletter from yesterday (Oct. 28)?

Again, let me remind you that March 2017 is still technically 2016 in the ED calendar so we're looking at April/May 2017 at the earliest. biggrin With regards to the work needed to be done regarding the F/A-18, I wonder why the model is complete but the avionics are still being coded. I'm guessing the model builders got way of a head start from the coders? Is this another sign that they need more coders and less modellers?

At least it's nice to see that ED are now admitting that stuff is delayed/postponed, even though it takes an "interview" to take it out of them.

Q: I remember last year developers saying the 2016 will be the "year of aircraft carriers". We're almost in November, so anything changed about that?
A: Yes, changed. Carriers are postponed.

Q: I remember last year developers saying the 2017 will be the "year of aircraft carriers". We're almost in November, so anything changed about that?

Q: I remember last year developers saying the 2018 will be the "year of aircraft carriers". We're almost in November, so anything changed about that?

biggrin

As they say, everything is subject to change. Yes, even the plans they make themselves and the deadlines they set upon themselves. "Oh, we can't deliver this on time? No sweat, we'll just change the release date again."

- Ice