Like I said I do agree with you on most of the points Ice

But I'm just OK with it because, I just am and I know how difficult it must be for them and to make the right calls.

BMS, Open falcon what ever had 11+ million dollars worth of code (Few man hours?) from MicroProse to start with. Yes the work done and or combined (SuperPak etc) by BMS is just fn amazing!

But DCS is now on new code (new ground) Back to the footings basically. Big job ahead yes.

I do see where DCS is lacking Ice (Missiles, ATC, etc) but they are working on the new code to get to a stable level.

Next year or two, DCS will be at a good level (I hope) with everything together, great stable new multiplayer code, cool WW2 multiplayer sessions, F14/F18 VR carrier ops on a new map.

New type of sessions in multiplayer with (SEAD F18), (CAP F14), (CAS A-10C) could build some kick ass multiplayer sessions right there. The other side (frogfoot) (su27) etc We do need a full (Clickable) and capable Russian fighter here. You could setup an older style that still has Mig21's?

It is annoying I totally agree with you Ice, but the choice and direction is right for the future of (this) type of combat flight sim. DX11 sets a very long future development going forward and would, soon a or later need to be done at some point with how DCS works as a sim, more like steel beasts.

The Tag team is just a little joke Ice, I know you and Paradaz play the pessimists here.
Your more 70/30 on the negative and pessimistic side.
I'm more 70/30 on the positive and optimistic side.

Perhaps your more like SimVader that still has a little bit of good in him, but is still now trying to pull the simjedi's to the dark side with you.