Originally Posted By: Nate
The Obligation remains, of course it does. The argument is that the Ability to fulfil the obligations may be adversely affected with fewer resource available to apply. Using your example of no more cash coming in, I'd imagine any cash reserve being eaten up quite quickly.

Would you not agree?

Nate

Sure I agree......now we're getting to the crux of the issue here. No business should even entertain a project unless they can see it through and make a profit at the end. If ED are starting projects with only enough funds/resources to reach the half way point then they're even more incompetent than I first thought. Their early access mechanism is like an uncontrolled kickstarter......at least with Kickstarters a target has to be reached before it is 'allowed' to continue.

It does seem like they are biting off more than they can chew and rely on early access to generate funds - probably for other areas of work......and this would also help explain why they are so far behind on everything and why they are prepared to undertake so many concurrent projects.

On a positive note for once, the latest newsletter is great.......some news on actual progress for once - the first newsletter in about 5 weeks that actually includes some detail.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.