A great couple of posts there 'Pikes'.

From the minute I posted the original post in this thread through utter frustration in seeing continual campaign releases I hope the sentiment is identified....it's not in the great work and amount of time people are spending to actually create the additional content. It's the fact that the fundamental core foundation of DCS is still a work in progress, and this continual (and very slow) level of progress from ED means they are having to maneuver their resources around just to support other people's work at the detriment of what is really important and that is getting the core foundations in place to start with.

The last few posts from Ice and myself go beyond that and into the interim DCS updates and releases which are borking this additional content and making more work for the content provider and ED themselves....when the core foundations of the sim still need lots of work. The more of these additional campaigns we see, the more there is to go wrong and the more resources ED will have to put into their side of things to provide the fixes in due course.

ED need to focus on the core game as an absolute priority, I think Sobek made the claim of the additional revenue earlier and that's all well and good but not if all that additional revenue is lost when everything has to be fixed and retested on a total different magnitude further down the line.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.