This might be a bit off topic but..

I would like to know how many other people out there were lured to DCS World years ago when they heard that the
F/A-18C was in the cards?

Possibly even buying modules simply to pass the time before this module was released as it has always seemed to be just around the corner.

I love the Mirage and Fishbed modules but I had never had enough interest in these aircraft to warrant the time to delve into every aspect of the plane and learn all the systems. And it probably wont ever go beyond taking off, basic navigation and landing for these planes. I had always told myself that I would get serious when the Hornet was released as study sims can be quite time consuming.

Having heard the recent news of more delays I have sold my HOTAS and decided to boycott Eagle Dynamics by not spending any more of my money until the F/A-18C is released. I know Leatherneck have some exciting projects in the works and it will probably hurt me more than Eagle Dynamics but I am going to stick to my guns on this.

I just had to post my thoughts here after seeing a comment somewhere where a person stated that it was only a small few that were complaining. DCS World forums are heavily censored and SimHQ doesn't have that much traffic so that should be no measure of peoples growing disdain for this sim. Trust me when I say there are a lot of disappointed people out there.

It's just we don't all have the energy or the time to register and post our concerns across multiple forums.