Are you referring to this from the first page? I don't see any mention within my last 3 posts.

Originally Posted By: "Paradaz"
Whilst I understand that different people/skillsets/resources won't always be employed on the same areas of work

Well, we don't know that is a fact but we'd like to think it's true....but that's exactly why it's a concern. Unless ED now have a 'Campaigns' department then someone has to do the work when they would have otherwise been tasked with something else.

I guess it's all in ED's management or resources, and if it's anything like the management of timely releases then it will be another classic example of ineptitude. Given their past history even you can surely see why this topic was raised for discussion....with Nevada and DCS 2.0 which was released half-baked with half the functionality originally envisaged I'd much rather ED focused on the existing work required to finish off these components than having to divert staff that may have been involved in current development into patches/bug fixes and the niff-naff and trivia for internal and 3rd party campaigns which may never have been part of the original planning.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.