Originally Posted By: SkateZilla
Suggest you read changelogs and such before assuming each patch is only campaign support.

The last 2 patches have added Significant fixes and stuff to the F-86 and MiG-15 at the very least.

Not counting the plethora of fixes and tuning to the M2000C,

You are seeing what you want to see, and ignoring everything else to validate your assumption.

As stated, I'm going off the newsletter that I just received; of which there is absolutely no news of ANYTHING other than release of a 'new' campaign. Considering this is a newsletter, and an ideal opportunity to inform customers of progress - how about they actually include some valid information in them? It's not a case of seeing what I want to see....it's a case of seeing what ED obviously want their customers to see.....in this example it's yet more payware!

How come some newsletters details progress and updates, yet some newsletters include nothing other than what they're selling at any particular moment in time. Sounds like you need to whinge at your employers if you want customers to see the excellent progress, updates, fine-tuning and fixes you claim they are making.

"DCS World 1.5.3 Update 2

Also on 18 March 2016, we will release the second update to version 1.5.3 of DCS World. Please note 1.5.3 Update 2 is the support for the new A-10C: BFT campaign"

Due to ED continually announcing/releasing content whilst many other products are still in beta I'm not entertaining the M2000C or any other beta product from this point on (that's ED's problem that so many people are now taking this stance due to the way they have gone about their business so far), so as good as it looks the 'fixes and tuning' are completely irrelevant for me and especially so if they are tucked away in changelogs. If the changelogs are only kept on the ED forums, then that will be another reason why I and many people won't see them.

Final point in reply to your post. You mention the F86, Mig15 and Mirage, yet these are all 3rd parties......perhaps ED aren't reporting progress because it isn't their progress to publish....what progress are ED making with DCS World for example?...There is absolutely no mention of anything in their latest newsletter and I know for a fact these newsletters have previously included this! You wonder why people like me make these posts? - how about ED create some consistency and sort out their communication.....as far as I'm aware the only progress ED has made in the week or so has been a single payware campaign and the previous newsletter detailed 3rd party module improvements and very little about DCS World too.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.