Originally Posted By: Troll
I don't view "being critical" as an emotional response. Calling someone idiots, or hating someone with a passion, OTOH...

In what sense must there be an "emotional connection/response" in order to call someone an idiot? Can you not call someone an idiot simply for the basic reason that he/she **IS** an idiot?

I call things as they are. If it's good, then it's good. I have no problem admitting that to be the case for DCS A-10C. If it's bad, then it's bad. If ED keeps making idiotic decisions and excuses, then that is what they are.

"Hating with a passion?" Where'd you get that one??

It's a question of understanding eachother.

You can't understand my view, and I can't understand yours. This is hardly a revelation to any of us, and not the first time that has been "admitted" smile

Er, no. It's a question of YOU understanding views different from your own. That's why we keep going 'round and 'round in circles, because you keep running 'round and 'round in circles.

I have tried to make you, and others, see that there may be other views on your opinions, but I'm told I must be wrong.

We have indeed seen your views, but they do not stack up against the evidence we see in reality from ED. Like your "take a break" example. It works with other companies and other scenarios, but not with ED, therefore, you are wrong on that front. Can YOU not see that?

It's not a question of "seeing it" from a more passionate view.
I simply suggest that getting so passionate, about something so trivial, might be a concern...

Since when is being passionate about something a "concern"? And even if it was, this is not what the thread is talking about, yet you keep shifting the discussion to you being "concerned" that some members are too passionate about the hobby.

Let me give you something to think about though --- do you think the products we enjoy today are a result of "meh!" thinking? How many of the advancements we have were out of intense passion for a particular field of study? People who are concerned about small things may very well be concerned about bigger things as well.

If you don't "get it," think it's over the top, or don't agree with it, fine. If you have no passion to go against those that do, then do not complain about them having too much passion.

If crying and complaining is all you guys want to do here, go ahead. I don't.

Haha! "Crying and compaining" is what you're calling it now? Clearly YOU have not understood the discussion and the "evidences" and reasoning put forward.

Make way for the
Originally Posted By: - Ice
WAAAAHmbulance

- Ice