You're just going full circle now repeating yourself. Read the very first page of this entire thread....you're talking about being so sure, chest thumping, this, that and the other. Quite clearly the CONCERN is that ED are taking on too much and are now focusing on campaigns to the detriment of the core game and its updates.

The CONCERN was that the amount of campaigns are snowballing which means even more work for ED following the 2.5 merge as they ensure compatibility and functionality. And yes, this snowballing has happened....we're not talking about 2 campaigns anymore when this thread first started.....the count is now up to 10 or 11 (possibly more). The only thing I've claimed I was right about is that the amount of campaigns would gain momentum - are you really trying to dispute that?

The CONCERN is that the more campaigns there are, the more work ED will have to do come 2.5 when the focus should be bug-fixing and testing of higher priorities such as the core game. Although you like talking about how these CONCERNS are a load of rubbish you still have offered nothing to suggest why.

I'll refer you to page 33...go ahead and read that page and the next 5 or 6 pages that follow. It will save you from regurgitating the same old nonsense all over again as we've been there before.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4301102&page=33

And no, you don't have the same modules as me nor the same investments.....so there you go. We have different software.

Here's a challenge for you Troll. Why don't you summarise all the DCS progress since the date this thread was started. I'll summarise the campaigns that have been released since this thread was started. My post will be longer and more detailed.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.