Originally Posted By: - Ice

Yet more of your delusional ramblings. I may be proven wrong here, but I'll bet it won't be the case for the next 2-3 years yet.

Ice,

Yes DCS and BMS are both combat sims, but I still look at them in different categories.

The High fidelity on MANY planes is just ONE thing I look at here. Thats massively more coding and at a different level completely.

I think it will be decent enough when released to enjoy the F14, F18 carrier op and it may very well take 2-3 years to get the New engine more optimized perhaps. How long did it take to fix F4, SuperPak, open falcon. 1000s of coding hours I bet and still going. The knob for the intercom doesn't rotate? What's the go with that? they only have one aircraft. Just kidding Ice, not trying to stir you up. Stop being over protective of your beloved BMS.

Flight sim coding would be, I'm guessing some of the hardest coding you could do. You also need to know physics and or engineering. So to release an aircraft at the level of DCS and get it to say the 85% mark. To get this module to 90% - 95% would potentially take the same amount of time it took to get to the 85% mark.

I still believe ED will get this sim to great levels over the next few years.

"believe"
accept that (something) is true, especially without proof.

Just looking forward to the F14/F18 and VR with carrier ops at a DCS level aircraft (A-10C) going to be cool as. Plus Leatherneck is doing animated crew too! We have never had a high level sim with carrier ops, I hope all the marshaling etc will be done perhaps too eventually. That would really make it tops.

Ice, I will pray too if you think it will help!

ED's forum may have the "Ban Hammer" as you say.

This forum has you guy's here for the verbal "Stop enjoying DCS Hammer" you silly people and join us and find only the negative about ED to post here. You do seem to go out of your way to crush people with the negativity spam, do you guy's pm and work like a tag team when a positive mention of ED is said here in the DCS Section? Seems like it.