Originally Posted By: BlackLion213

I think too many people prefer to see the glass half-empty, even when its mostly full. Thats my take.

-Nick

In my opinion you're onto something, its just that you have it the wrong way around. ED have the opportunity to pull off something really special however they are not even close to fulfilling their potential.

What doesn't help is the community who readily accept anything they just throw out......as for suggesting that the 'glass is mostly full' at this point in time is a perfect example and it's no wonder why ED continue to start new modules, announce new content and leave everything else unfinished if they're getting feedback like that and assume they're doing everything just fine.

The glass is most definitely half-full because ED have a lot to finish off and a long way to go before the 'World' really starts coming together......it's still a jigsaw puzzle with two corners and half of of the pieces missing - we still can't really see what their vision is because there are lots of areas that only have 2 or 3 pieces connected together and nothing linking them to each other.

Split development branches with differing functionality
Random mix of airframes
Ground radar
Multiseat
Integration of theatres
Era specific content

I could go on.......but these are key parts of the puzzle that just aren't linked at the moment. Yet people seem happy for campaign after campaign that will only work in one of the Dev branches for starters. I want to see progress in the things that really matter.....not having ED constantly providing little patches and updates that only support new content.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.