Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: VIKBELL
If I have to pay for the Mig 15 I not interested, I don't want it. I already have the F-86.

It's unfortunate that you have to own both modules for this campaign. Looks like it was just a miscommunication:

Quote:

Hello everyone,
First of all, my apologies for a late response, I've been busy with real world work all day.
Secondly, I was able to get a hold of Wags, and unfortunately my fears about compatibility are true. As of right now, you must own both the MiG-15 and F-86 modules in order to play this campaign. I want to reassure everyone that this is, in no way, a ploy by ED to force a purchase of an aircraft you may not want. Rather, this is a miscommunication during our initial conversations months ago, and I'll take the blame for that.
The way modules, keys, and all that "behinds the scenes stuff" works,, is that since this is a campaign for two platforms, you do need both. Imagine there's a FC3 campaign, and you want to fly it, but you only own 1 of the 6 aircraft. It wouldn't work because you would need the other 5 aircraft as well. That's the best analogy I can come up with right now.
Rest assured that I am working with Matt, and ED, to figure out a way that I can get this campaign to those of you with only 1 of the 2 aircraft. This was my initial intention, and I will work to make it reality.
Again, I sincerely apologize for the current confusion, and hope to soon see it remedied. Thank you all, for your understanding.
-Apache600

So if you only own one of the modules with no interest in the other...it would cost you $60 for this campaign since you would have to purchase the other module. Seems pretty steep for a fictitious campaign of this kind. They would probably sell more copies if they freed up the two module requirement.

It's a pretty simple solution--make three versions of the campaign. One F-86-only, one MiG-15-only, one both.

Not sure what all the "working" is about.

The Jedi Master

The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter