Sigh, and so it goes on.....these aren't the ED boards as I've said before. It's not even worth attempting to discuss anything with you or Sobek because you seem incapable of discussing anything and would rather use your time to suggest how other peoples' opinions are incorrect and need 'fixing'. (we've also moved onto deceitful now). I'm not going to continue the last 3 pages of tit-for-tat rubbish about how supposedly I'm mis-quoting you, putting words in your mouth or being deceitful, none of which have happened and if you actually read the thread from the first post onwards (how many times have I requested you do this?) you may actually notice that.

I've seen the ED mods attempts at trying to close down SimHQ threads before, by taking things so far off topic, playing the victim, not having the hard facts yadda, yadda, yaddaa and I'm not going to give you the pleasure of taking this the same way and getting it locked up either just because the content may be something neither of you like.

Everyone else is ignoring your off-topic rants, I'll do the same from this point on so that you don't get the satisfaction of getting SimHQ threads locked up. The topic up for discussion is ED's focus on Campaigns for a quick profit and how it may be detrimental to all the other unfinished content that is spread within the 'World'.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.