Out of interest Troll what modules do you own and did you pay into the kickstarter?

You may have the same base simulator but I'm also wondering what you've invested into and whether ED provided a product for everything you've already paid for? I suspect that you don't have the same software as everyone else at all. You may well be happy with unfinished software but others aren't.

Also, going off one of your previous posts you seem to have the attitude of 'you can't do anything about it so no point in complaining'. Just imagine if everyone had that attitude! I can't imagine how complacent ED would be. Given that one function of their own message boards is designed to capture bugs with a specific process in place in order to report them then we can safely say that the customer base clearly does have input and it is worth making some noise.

You'll also find that many people discussing negative points on SimHQ have gripes about ED not carrying out bug fixes in a timely manner or other areas which can't be discussed on ED's message boards due to their censorship policy.

ED clearly don't need to listen to anyone else and they're the perfect software company given that they don't think they can improve at all and keep making the same decisions and actions over and over again. It's their party and they can do what they want but you won't find many people (if any) that don't think ED can make some significant improvements.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.