Originally Posted By: Paradaz
If so, is that pure guesswork or do you have information to back it up because it doesn't sound like you're just stating opinion there?....hence why I previously asked if you have insight into how many units the Mig 21 is selling/has sold. You're also insinuating the Viggen will be a big seller for many years to come. What is this based on and hence why I asked what research you have done to come to this conclusion.

Must not be worth Developing aircraft for ED then? Especially how you guys think and talk about how ED wont make it.
Crap sales for the M2000?
How about the Harrier when out?

Why not just stick to FSX if ED's going backwards?
Could be more money for them developing at the DCS level and have their aircraft in the ED shop for a long long time.
I'm very sure RAZBAM would rather have their aircraft in DCS so they can take them to this new level in the sim their aircraft deserve.

Then why would RAZBAM turnaround and add a new team then?

"Gents
Allow me to introduce you a new developer team at RAZBAM, these guys have 2 projects going on already , NOW no matter what you see here, these are in very EARLY stages, a LOT needs to be done and don´t expect absolutely anything until at least, final days of 2017 (yup, a year from now) for some solid news on these.
Both projects have zero (0) impact on current schedule so Harrier fans (and both Mirages as well) should not worry at all."

How many licenses/sales over the next say 5 years will be sold of just the Mirage 2000?
Not even counting sales already made.
How about 10 years and how many more aircraft will they have in ED's store by then on sale?
All the 3rd parties and ED are very passionate about flight simulation and want this to workout for all involved.

I don't care about the actual spot on figures here Paradaz, as long as sales are good and things are moving forward for all involved at DCS, and to me things are looking up.