Quote:

Again, DCS is an airframe simulator. DCS is better than BMS in terms of graphics (and VR) and in the sense that each aircraft is it's own aircraft (as opposed to a modded F-16), but that's about it. As a whole, if you are looking for a combat flight simulator, BMS does a lot of things better than DCS. If you are looking for FSX where you fly different aircraft and you can shoot missiles at different aircraft, then DCS has the airframe variety.

I don't think ricnunes was saying BMS exceeds any other sim, just that it exceeds DCS and therefore, DCS does not exceed other sims as Contempt was trying to point out.

I really have to agree with this in regards to co-op with squad/friends F4 is a better "OVERALL" sim to partake in co-op missions. DCS is much better for PvP events such as Operation Blue Flag, the 104th public server and others like it. DCS is also much better looking and doesn't have any flat, 2d terrain/buildings like F4 has. It also has a MUCH larger scope with way more aircraft, and as previously mentioned the potential to be something great.

With that being said, if I could find some people who flew F4 regularly I'd probably fly it but at the moment the guys I used to fly with aren't interested in flying it with any regularity. I may poke around for a casual squad as I always did enjoy the co-ops online in F4 with the DC.