Originally Posted By: Force10
Originally Posted By: Tom_Weiss
my money ... that is why I would like to see it released.

I feel for ya Tom.

Maybe ED should include some paperwork with the WWII stuff so purchasers can list "next of kin" in case they expire from old age while waiting for their purchase to be released. At least your kids could enjoy it. wink

LMAO. It's hilarious because it's true.
Why were RRG removed from that project? Stacking side by side RRGs and EDs work done on the project. RRG produced more in the one year they were managing the project than ED have produced in the two years they have been managing the project. All I've seen from ED is the finalization of the 109 started by RRG. Oh and some spitfire screenshots. It seems the only thing that's been accomplished in the last year was putting a pilot in the spitfire. Pathetic really. Should have just cancelled it and refunded everybody. Or subcontracted to someone who actually gave a $hit about the customers.

DCS Kickstarter
Wags July 2014 "In this July 2014 update, the primary news is in regards to the restructured backer rewards. After a careful review of the older system under RRG, we found it financially unattainable."
Wags October 2017 "the investment vs. generated revenue has been excellent for the World War II aircraft. In fact, the P-51D Mustang has twice the cost effectiveness of the A-10C Warthog."