Ice,
I'll make this very easy for you. Take the DCS:A-10 up for a spin. Then take the BMS A-10 up for a spin. You will immediately see the lack of accuracy in the A-10 in BMS compared to the DCS version. Same with the MiG-21. At the end of the day, the jets other than the F-16 all share the limitations of sharing the F-16's avionics. Yes, they can have more MFD's, different flight modeling, etc., but the guts of the plane are still the F-16's.

That doesn't make then not fun to fly. On the contrary, there are plenty of folks like me that spend more of their time in the add-on jets than the F-16. But to give credit where it is due, while the BMS team has done a remarkable job with the add-on aircraft, they are not nearly of the caliber of a full-blown DCS module.

In my opinion, what DCS brings to the table that BMS cannot match is a full digital battlefield with combined fixed wing, rotary wing, and ground operations. Really ARMA 3 is the only competitor in this category, but you know the limitations you have with ARMA.

The potential is mind-boggling. ED could really corner the market if they could fully realize the capabilities of the software they have. What I mean is that the idea is sound, but the parts lack cohesiveness. And it's not very fun as a "game" but that's another discussion which we've beat to death before.

"A week or even a month for someone basically saying "shucks, this is pants" maybe. But their banhammer only has the forever setting. Gotta set phasers to stun for the localization of female undergarments, not kill yo." - Frederf