Originally Posted By: Sobek
Originally Posted By: Winfield
Sobek probably by no means other than spreading inaccurate information about ED campaigns.

Spreading inaccurate information about ED campaigns? How about yourself spreading inaccurate information about me?

Since you are obviously wondering, i quit moderation because i no longer have the time required to do it. Nobody at ED *ever* asked me to quit or suggested anything of the sort. Now, if you could just stop talking out yer behind about me, that'd be dandy. In case you are wondering, yes, that is egg on your face.

And just what "inaccurate information" did i spread, hmm?

As this is an open community forum and not a dictatorship, the definition of an open forum which has been stated previously in this very thread. Myself and every other person here is entitled to give their opinion. In this case, It is my interpretation of why you are not a Moderator at ED. For the record, I used the word "probably", meaning it was a 50\50 chance that I would be correct in my statement. However as you have stated your facts (which we are lead to believe is your honest opinion), my interpretation of why you are not longer a moderator over at Ed falls into the category of the other 50% chance that I was wrong.