The 'taking a break' was an illustration of a point of view? Wasn't it a possible reason why ED may have delays a few posts ago? Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's and no-one has ever stated anything to the contrary.

I've said all along this entire thread is a concern of mine. The posts that I have submitted are my opinion and I shouldn't need to emphasis that when posting on a forum. You do know that an opinion is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge? Google it.

We all know none of us have the facts so why should you make an assumption that I'm suddenly not prepared to listen to others, can't discuss other opinions or refuse to acknowledge anyone else? If that was the case, wouldn't I have left this thread long ago?..why would I still reply to you or anyone else?...I've replied to both people that agree and/or disagree with me. On the flip side you're the one unwilling to discuss, you're getting tired and bored of me...doesn't this indicate that you're the person who has an issue with other people's opinions?

This is a forum, it's full of opinions...that why the forum exists and that's why we're all posting in here. Unless you can tell me otherwise none of us are privvy to board level meeting minutes so none of use have any facts. It's full of guesswork, estimates and judgements from all parties. Do you need a signed statement from everyone in order to validate it?

You never answered my question about how much faith you have in ED to deliver 2.5 on time with stated functionality in place with the reasons why you think they are capable. I have, and have justified my thoughts. I'm not afraid to be wrong either, if ED come up with the goods by the end of December this year I'll whole heartedly commend them, give them a virtual pat on the back and say I was way off track, totally wrong about them and they've obviously improved. If they miss the deadline again, I'll give them the slagging they deserve. Why don't you let us know how much faith you have in them, are you scared to be wrong? Are you afraid to show everyone you think ED will deliver 2.5 only to fail in case it justifies this entire thread? I'm more than happy for this 70+ page thread to be shot to pieces and blow up in my face if ED come up with the goods....and I hope they do.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.