Man, I thought I was going to come up with bupkis for you today, Duke. I ran two Rother Nought flights earlier and got nothing except a few days in the hospital for getting wounded on an airfield attack run. Switching back to Rick Rawlings, we were sent out on a friendly patrol. After finding nothing, I was not willing to give up. I mean, I had some of the greatest talent in Great Britain flying history;

Rawlings, Ball, Rhys-Davids, The Professor, Mary Ann, did anyone think I was just going to go back home without firing a shot?!?

So we set out on the Grand Tour of Hunland trying to find anybody to take on! Due to real life constraints, I usually use lots of time compression to have time to fly missions, but this was the longest real-time sojourn I have taken:

Finally, after looking high and low, we found some enemies to attack. It wasn't very sporting:

Of course, that far in enemy territory, with everyone scattering, the Albatros wasn't confirmed, but we know!

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...