Well, now that I am good and dead in my own challenge, I guess I can come over here and give Duke some company, poor though it will be. I figured I'd jump back into my Rother Nought Naval career that I haven't touched in about two months. Boy am I out of shape on the Pup! Used to the heavy, powerful SE5a, I spent the fist few critical turns oversteering on everything. We dove on some Rolands and, well, that's NEVER a good idea! The guy hit me with two bursts. The first one crippled my roll rate and the second severed my fuel line (From now on, any time you hear the words "two seater" from me, if you think "severed fuel lines" you'll save me a lot of typing).

The funny part is, in the video, you can see the point where the low fuel level warning comes up and I am just So. Done. With. It. Going to land, I look around and see waaaay too many fences. Fortunately, the Pup can glide forever and I get her down in one piece. Oh, and my wingmen never fired a shot! Go Brits!!!

This video explains things much better than I could...

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...