I logged in for the first time since last September. Had to jump through hoops for 15 minutes which kind of sucked. New launcher, new password and an array of things to prove I am a human. One of these actually makes you listen to three songs and pick the one that is most sad. Seriously. Thought I was being punked.

Eventually i got in to the game. And quickly realized I cannot drive with my current gamepad. Can I use the full wheel and seat setup? Might have to try this. Seems overkill for GTA though doesn't it? I had been using a different controller that was perfect for driving, but that developed a spike on the right trigger so the throttle pulses. The current one has a huge deadzone on the right stick that makes small course correction impossible. So I will need to find another solution if I am to race with the gang. I don't suspect we will have any takers here at SimHQ, so probably not a big deal in the end. But if it looks like it might happen I will find a solution.

There is a lot of new stuff since a year ago. I got so many phone calls from characters that are new. I want to check this out. What's good that's new?

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!