But wait! There's more!

The Premium Edition gives you:

-- $1,000,000 in paper. That's good money, and added to the log-in bonus in May would start a new player with 1.5 mil in cold hard cash.

-- Maze Bank Office. This is huge, and gets you in to CEO territory from the start

-- Other Properties

Paleto Forest Gunrunning Bunker
Senora Desert Counterfeit Cash Factory
Great Chaparral Biker Clubhouse
1561 San Vitas Street Apartment
1337 Exceptionalists Way 10 Car Garage

This is a hell of a kickstart. None of these are prime locations, but they are free. Actually, the locations kinda suck, but you can always trade them in on better ones.

-- Weapons

Compact Grenade Launcher
Marksman Rifle
Compact Rife

These are good ones and you would have to play for quite a while to unlock them without the Criminal Enterprise Starter pack

-- A fleet fit for a gangsta

Dune FAV
Maibatsu Frogger
Enus Windsor
Obey Omnis
Coquette Classic
Turismo R
Pegassi Vortex
Huntley S
Western Zombie Chopper
Banshee

Wow, that's all free? Only one in that list I have is the Turismo R. That cost me 500k. You get it for free. The Frogger is a helicopter. So there are supercars, aircraft and motorcycles in that list.

That's a heck of a deal. I was level 40 before I had an office and helicopter, and started homeless, on foot with no car. Whippersnapper thugs don't know how good they got it smile

Turismo R. It's like a mash-up of a LaFerrari, a McLaren F1 and a Lambo Aventador to my eyes. Nice whip.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by DBond; 05/14/20 10:31 PM.

Animals flee this hell, the hardest stones cannot bear it for long. Only men endure