get used to it...every update they give you previously like 1 million to get you wet and ask 6, 10 million for each new vehicle. i'm tired of grinding,so i just kill people like a serial killer......i much prefer to have focus on turf wars and the busines competition, than those ridiculous saint row esque vehicles and story they came up for online.

Yep, though I have yet to reach this level of jadedness and cynicism. I still find it fun.

Grinding is a strange thing. Intentional grinding is a ticket to burnout. I read so many posts where players are laser-focused on money per minute. They do the same mission over and over and over again, in an attempt to make as much money as possible. Playing like this it's almost inevitable that the player will become jaded or burnt. So few it seems just play the game. Yesterday I did so many different activities. I did a lot of racing, which pays very little. It's no path to riches, but it's fun! I did parachute challenges, a bike race, helicopter racing, gang attacks, sightseer missions, shooting range contests, a time trial, stole a car, stole a helicopter, bought a sniper rifle, modified weapons and vehicles, bought a snazzy new jacket, held up a convenience store and escaped by helicopter, even managed to hook up with Oden and run a few missions.

Another player played the same mission 27 times in a row cause money. And then probably posted about how much the grind sucks smile

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!