Hello all,
thanks for the explanations, however they seem to differ a bit lol.

To Gennadich team and "Knights of the sky": This is phantastic, please keep the updates coming.

Neal, you wrote:
"Ming, in a vaccuum where there is only engine and prop and let's say the plane is held on course by rockets in the absence of wind... the onlytime you would have torque is when you change engine/prop speed."

That is what i meant - the torque of an engine, be it in-line or rotating, is only felt if you make a change in revolutions. I missed out the statement that there certainly still IS torque felt in level flight, but this is the propellor being slowed down by the atmosphere's friction and "stemming" against the prop- and crankshaft. If prop- and crankshaft have different axles this does not make it easier lol.

So if you make an abrupt "blip" the engine's torque will be felt violently in the Camel, as well as during accelerating. Cutting the engine will make the plane lower its right wing, in those cases the torque "helps" the pilot if he uses this for abrupt course changes to the right.

A propellor with a fixed pitch will have additional influence to what happens, pushing the plane even further to the right if its flanks are being pushed by the wind.

If you want to force the plane out of its path you have to overcome the mass inertia of the engine, added by the gyroscopic effect that tries to stabilize the flight path all the time.

Could it be i understand this now ?

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish