No conditions, Crop.
Just location-centric. I'm from the US. It will never see the light of day in the US. Much like the possibility the russian addons will not see the light of day... in the US.

Not a condition, just being a bit more specific. If THAT is what you're holding on to for dear life, I'm sad for you.

If you'd like to have the bet without the condition, that's fine. \:\) I'll offer it. NOW are you interested?

PS: Light of day means as a bona fide product. Not a tech demo or something equally mundane.

I'm not bluffing. I've offered now 3 times for you to take my friendly wager, and you won't. And my first post you assigned the tone to it, would it have helped if I put in a smiley?

You do know what sarcasm paired with cynicism and reverse psychology mean, right?

\:D

My personal licensing agreement: In exchange for my hard-earned cash for your product, you agree to the following terms: No part of my hardware may be used as a mechanism to verify or reverify my economical patronage. My receipt will serve that purpose. If you disagree with this license, you may return my money to me, and I'll return your product. \:\)