Is that what I "implied"

You said this very day and I quote
Quote:
Let's all waite a few more months (8 more updates or so) before we all start piling on about vaporware
No let's not wait a few months to ask for an early screenshot that would be rather unwarranted what with this being a flight-sim forum and everything and the developer communicating with us right here. Makes for large sales does communication person-to-developer-person. Gives one confidence, the buzz ratchets up another notch. We've all got bills to pay.

We're all dying to see a screenshot I'm just the brave one sticking his head above the parapet. My mother taught me. Don't ask, don't get \:\)

And I'd said nothing about anyware and I quote
Quote:
...we are quite entitled to ask questions of our friendly WW1 developer
The vaporware word you chose to use and you appear to believe that my conversation with VikS is in some way your business just because you read it here

That keyboard thing again it's a magnet isn't it whispering "Go on say something horrible you like that don't you. Tell them to shut up about it and talk about something else you're getting a headache, that'll go down well..." pure The Shining isn't it \:\)

I on the other hand make polite conversation like my mother taught me. At the aforementioned Mothers Meetings \:\)

Ming

'You are either a hater or you are not' Roman Halter