Quote:
Originally posted by copterdrvr:
I remember flying in RB3D, cruising the Front in my N17, hoping to find an infantry attack to wreak my vengance upon! \:\)

I disrupted many an attack with my trusty bird. Now I'll admit they were just stickmen, but they went down when hit.

I'm sure that with the great advances in software, etc. they can come up with something we can shoot at!

Copterdrvr
Geez you'd hope so wouldnt ya?...Bloody EAW had the odd bunch of little fellas runnin around and they died nice when touched up with some .50 cals or whateva was on the bird i was flying....they were rudimentary but they were there.....it is definately one of the bigger immersion killers in flight sims.....T

Intel i7 9700KF  Processor 3.60 GHz - ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX Motherboard - Win 10 Pro 64 bit - 32Gb G.Skill Sniper X 3600MHz DDR4 Ram - RTX2080 Super Dual OC 8Gb -  Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 1TB SSD - Samsung 860 QVO 7mm 2.5" 2TB SSD - TM Cougar - 2 x Saitek Quadrants - Saitek Yoke - Saitek Pedals - CH Quadrant - TrackIR 5.0 - Phillips 32” Monitor - HyperX 7.1 Headset - HP Reverb Pro