Originally Posted By: JAS Gripen
Originally Posted By: bzhyoyo
Actually the title of the thread should be changed too: I suppose that people having an interest in the development of this sim know the engine is brand new, but I doubt any newcomer will read 140 pages to learn that the IL2 engine will not be used for KoTS.

Then they would be hard pressed to explain why this thread is in here and not on a forum of its own

Thanks for the info -- yes, I would not read hundreds of pages to extract the detail. And, yes, if its not IL-2 related, it could use its own sub-forum heading -- because, then, relevant info could be broken down into several sticky threads (e.g. engine info, release date info, etcetera) and one would not have to read hundreds of pages.

Personally, I am very interested in a new WW1 sim. But only if it is hard-core as this one seems to be (arcade sims need not apply) \:\)

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro