Quote:
Originally posted by Dolph:
Quote:
Originally posted by WWSensei:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dolph:
Well...will it actually be interesting?
I mean, is any of you enjoying flying IL2's biplanes?

Personally, I don't think I'll be interested, though you never know what will come \:D
Heh. The day a decent WWI comes out I'm backing to strapping on a Spad or DH-2 and I'm done with these high faluting aircraft with their raised landing gear and closed cockpits.

Real men flew the Re-8. I mean only real men would fly and aircraft with only 5mph difference between max speed and stall speed right?
hehehehehe, maybe you are right guys, but if the modelling is like it should be (slow planes), then I'm not so sure that I'll be so excited. As I told above: is any of you enjoying flying P.11 in IL2? Is any of you flying it on 1x1 for example? And this is fast compared to WWI planes LOL

Anyway, as I already said: you never know what will come. Maybe I'll be more thrilled than you in the end \:D

BTW, any news on 1C's BoB?
The answer is yes...the P.11, the Cr.42 and the Gladiator (J8A) are a blast to fly, they are flown in some places on some servers, and they are a boatload of fun.

Its sometimes nice to slow down and appreciate things in a different perspective. You focus alot more on co-ordinating your turns, loops, and other aerobatic moves more than you would in a FW190 where you want to avoid aerobatic sillyness \:\)

- IceFire
Find my missions at Mission4Today.