Quote:
Originally posted by harti:
Quote:
Originally posted by Göödwood:
Quote:
Originally posted by tagTaken2:
MiG Alley lets you napalm soldiers. Laughed so hard I flew into the ground the first time I noticed that. They can run a surprising distance on fire before collapsing.
Oh yes, people running hither and thither whilst burning to death in a most unpleasent fashion is quite hilarious. \:\) Don't worry squiffy I laughed too, though that was more in with your lawn-dartian reaction to it.
so u never laughed while jerry burnt tom's tail?
Actually, no. To be honest I found the whole Tom & Jerry thing to be horribly cliched and vastly unfunny; whenever one of their shorts came on I would invariably turn the channel in search of other entertainment -- of course those were the days when I still watched television somewhat regularly, which have since passed into history.

But no, I don't find the idea of mud crunchies getting strafed and bombed 'funny'. One can, however, understand the distinctions between real infantry and their pixelated counterparts, and the consequences thereof for each set getting shot up. No it isn't sporting to strafe helpless ground forces, but whoever said war was sporting?

LukeFF: Oleg got rid of his moustache! eek

akdavis: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!