I hope Gennadich et al will get the third party modelling scene up and going, and ORGANISE it well. It didn't work too well in FB and PF, seemingly there was a lot of issues regarding who should do which planes and payment, etc... - Still we got a lot of marvellous third party planes from hardworking modellers like Gibbage, etc.

Modelling planes to BoB standards excludes all but a very small elite of 3DMax geniuses, but planes with 5000 polys are more doable. If they could get a third party modelling crowd going, and maybe do some excellent textures like those in these screenies themselves, then we could have many many planes we wouldn't see otherwise. A big part of the flavour and joy of flying in FB/AEP/PF is the variety of planes you get to shoot out of the sky!

Given the dearth of FM info from WWI, I'd say that the inclusion of new planes would be easier than it has been in the Il-2 series, since the FM work ought to be less contested.

Maybe the organisation of something like this would be a job for Saqson? \:\) - Or are you already working on it?

My Il-2 CoD movie web site: www.flightsimvids.com