Too much green in the sky you meant there CHDT rather than too much cyan. Cyan already contains blue and is a secondary primary \:\) colour that's used for specifying part of the reflected colour set rather than forming part of the transmitted colour: that's colour that is seen emitted from CRT phosphors or light seen through the flatscreen backlight or through stained glass

The cyan magenta and yellow subtractive (reflected off paper surface) primaries are inappropriate when talking about what we're looking at in the shots above which are the red green and blue additive primary colours. Cyan doesn't exist in itself in shots like this even if an object is coloured cyan in our perception, the colour of a cyan coloured object in shots like this (not seen printed on paper) is composed of blue and green

Looking at a printout of the shots might lead to reducing the cyan cast in paint program/printer setup yes

As I can't see legends or references on the shots, this one you've modified looks very good and has that feeling of being up there for sure - to me on my limited sample \:\)

Less saturation yes we've been calling for that for years from Oleg but perhaps in choosing the level of colour saturation he wasn't advised by someone who understood colour theory or a landscape artist. Preferably a war artist. I went to Art College with John Keane do I qualify. Nice bloke. Are you him btw and do you know that those mobile paintstations can fit in the back of a Morris Minor \:\)

Good work mate keep em coming please.

At least it's not as green and deadly as F4's skies. Gloomy \:\)

This one looks modified with Sunday morning in mind you must be religious \:\)

Ming

'You are either a hater or you are not' Roman Halter