Looking forward to this sim but...

Tanks are neat, but I can't see putting to much into them as the airplanes will be nearly powerless against them. If they are just there for eye candy rolling across the battlefield great. The bomb loadouts are miniscule on that era of planes and if the tanks are made to half scale like they are in IL2 than they become incredibly hard to hit also. Also I can not say with absolute assurance, but I highly doubt bomb delay fuzes were used in WW1, so flying down right on top of the tank to hit it with a 20 kilo bomb would not be realistic. (Hopefully bomb delays are left out, they are massively abused and overused in IL2.. IMO ) Personally I would I would LOVE to see trucks and artillery battalions and infantry running around to strafe. (yes I know in some countries this makes me a sick puppy) In IL2 it is so cool when strafing a truck column to see the people running away, its just a shame they disappear. Jane's WW2 Fighters had infantry in limited amounts, it would be awesome to see a whole wave of infantry making a charge across the front lines from above.

Not that my opinion has any import whatsoever on what the dev wants to do, just thought I would drop my 2 cents.