To those thinking that a lack of FM data means no arguments....ROFL! The FM debates in RB2/3D and other WW1 efforts make the FM debates in WW2 sims look like children pretending to argue. On the contrary, when there is little data the emotional ties to perceptions are about a million times stronger than any ones ties to WW2 charts.

Hehe, sorry, just makes me chuckle. No, the upcoming FM debates on a WWI sim will make all previous debates sim like nothing more than minor differences of opinion on insignificant items.

Hell, I remember a long heated debate on Delphi of nearly 700 posts just srguing over the shade of color on a DVII lozenge!

Someone asked if I fly the slow bi-planes in IL2. Absolutely! Every chance I get. WW2 has always, and will always be a temporary fix for my virtual combat flying jones until a good WWI sim comes along.

I quit flying RB3D because I simply kept running into too many technical issues and lack of server options to hold my interest for online play, but I still have on my system and still roll out on a sortie or two offline using a Glide emulator and the Full Canvas Jacket patch.

Had Sierra/Dynamix come out with an Red Baron 4 with it's campaign system and updated, modern graphics and more aircraft I never would have bothered even trying the demo of IL2.

Give you any indication of where my interest lies? \:\)