Congrat Guys Models and texturing look fabulous!

The new engine seems to be a great solution, probably the solution wich give most freedom to work. Especialy this type of Sim, that is a bit complicated to make due to the type of fighting. Low speed, low altitude, lot of thing on the ground, and of course, a detailed land adapted to the huge land fight there was during this war. I thing the IL2 engine is a bit "old" to build all those 3D animation with an acceptable frame rate.

In other way, like Freycinet, I'm a bit worried about the issue of the soft. For sure using IL2 engine would be probably more confortable to make something that look like WWI aérial fight. But to make something very immersive and accurate to the WWI events, it's clear that you need something new.

Keep on the good work, I'm waiting it really more than the Sow BoB. Your sim will certainly be the new reference for WWI fight. Thank you so much.

I was not sure to buy another computer to read BoB... But for this WWI sim, I've began to put some money in the little pig \:D

Anne, ma soeur Anne, ne vois tu rien venir?