Quote:
Originally posted by Neal:
Well I don't know how much of that came along with the IL2 engine but I suspect it had a lot to do with "jawa".

So the question is if the capability will be also made into the new engine and of course the real question is.....

How much can input from the community shape these capabilities?

I can see issues of ability to shape not only campaigns and DF server but if the command set allows then complete ability to reshape the look and feel of between-action parts, the briefings and being able to add immersive bits of multimedia for medals presentation, news, trip to the bar, or the results of crashes even.

If it could be possible to link to another program of some size then maybe a small FPS for quarters, hangar and go out to the planes and get in may some day happen, even what to do after a soft crash. Just the possibility, NOT the whole thing would need to be made before deadline you see?

Another issue is of course preventing such to used as cheat tool. But these things can be hashed out.

There is more, but first this must be possible or it can't work.
all that is a question of time, so lets hope we will be able to do all that we whant ;\)

VikS
Flying BARANS Forever!
"All wool - to the front!"
www.barans.ru
www.riseofflight.com