Originally Posted By: Hpasp
I tried to caught S-300xx "Pusk" !
and which is this model, from S-300 family models ?

It is the second generation, the S-300PM/PMU1/PMU2 (SA-20).

At this system, the too complex matrix of the S-300PS/PMU (SA-10) is simplified.
Pusk is what you see at the left.

Just remember how you launch a missile with the most advanced system of the sim, the Vega.
For Pusk, you need to press two button, Block Puska + Pusk.
Block Puska is the vertical (you select target from the 6 tracked), while Pusk is the horizontal row (you select missile from the launcher, it has 4) of buttons.
cowboy

Thank's again for this very interesting replies, and for all the times you spend !

"Just remember how you launch a missile with the most advanced system of the sim, the Vega."

I must said that I NEVER TURN IT ON YET !, because I still studying and learning how to operate the two systems

Neva and (Dvina -Volhov) correctly, and understood logic working of theses two (3) systems.
But It's remains difficult and so hard to be done, the fact that original documentation is for basic movements for
the tactical operation of systems only, with some basically needed knowledge to understood simple means of what we are doing,
no more, and there is no extensive and in-depth look at the whole of stations.

That's why I ask a lot of ...scuse_me . maybe what I can name "unusual question !"

"For Pusk, you need to press two button, Block Puska + Pusk."

Aie .aie.aie, we must buy the second mouse for our computer if the simulation of S-300 is done !

Last edited by wasfa; 02/24/12 12:36 AM.