Quote:
Ground clutter is generally not caused the SNR to lock on it, just made spotting the target a bit more difficult.

Generally please learn using SDC. (Its not a big issue, compared to Radio-Proxy Fuse settings.)

With the Neva, the SDC has two modes...
... where the target speed should be below:
BS - 600m/s
MS - 200m/s
If the target speed is over 600m/s, do not use SDC!
Also SDC can only be used with 40Km mode. Do not use it with 80Km!!!

Because lack of SDC on Dvina, I've wondering what is goin' on with tracking in heavy ground clutters... That's why I picked first mission from "War of Nutrition" (yo, it's sounds like hip-hop, baby!), and locked on damn "Mirage"-s with 5/9 batterie. Switched on 55 km mode (for worst clutter avoiding efect) but Dvina tracked them like bread'n butter even when I was not able to see them. I don't believe this is due the Dvina's ability to follow delta. Think we should dig deep in that. Anyway, my original thought was due that we cannot pick a ground clutter and lock it. I watched about test of Pechora2A, guys showed it's jamming resistance and proove that with AS on ground clutter (which was impossible for basic NEVA on this level of jamming (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5zC_JWvx...n5ol8TKFVvIXeHq check after 1:25). Because locking on every mole hill would crash the SIM and it's HUGE WORK, maybe should tune it up, to lose AS track, when target goes on ground clutter (for Dvina and others when SDC not active). I believe that this should be the real behaiviour in this type of conditions.