First of all I want to say here that I started to play this sim recently and it's really great, fun and extremelly interesting! This sim is really a masterpiece, thanks Hpasp!

For combat flight simmers (like me) this sim definitly give us the chance of "seeing" things in diferent perspective! I play flight sims since the late 80's and I must say that I played almost every combat fligth sim that came out to the market from that timeframe until today and in most combat flight sims I remember being shot at by for example the SA-2s (which I nicknamed in my mind as "spiders" - due to the usual "shape" of an SA-2 SAM site seen in many combat flight sims, specially older ones) and now with SAM simulator I have the chance to experience what's like to shoot at enemy aircraft with those same SA-2s (and the other SAMs as well) and of course experience what's like being shot at with Shrikes, Standard ARMs and HARMs.

And if I'm allowed I do have a few sugestions which I think could be interesting in order to improve this already awesome sim:

1- Make/add to SAM simulator a "what-if" scenario set in North Korea which could be considered as being somehow analogous to the Falcon4 campaign. Why do I think that such scenario would be great?
For starters, North Korea is one of the few and perhaps the only country in the world that still currently use/employs ALL the SAMs modeled in SAM Simulator (SA-2, SA-3, SA-4 and SA-5). This would be a very challenging scenario since it would model lots and modern enemy aircraft which could employ heavy ECMs and modern weapons (like HARMs) but at the same time being a very rich target enviourment (lots of enemy targets to shoot at!). Since it's a what-if scenario there's more room for extra "gameplay imagination".

In fact, a dream that I have is that this sim could someday be integrated with Falcon4 which would give the possibility of having some players flying US/South Korean/NATO F-16s (or other aircraft) and in the other side other players playing as North Korean SAM operators (or/and other players even playing as North Korean fighter pilots), but this later part is of course only a dream/ramble... wink

2- Another sugestion that I have is to make a mission editor for SAM simulator -> This could even be something similar to the current pratice range in Hungary modeled in SAM simulator but the player would choose a map from the existing ones (such as Hungary, Egypt, Vietnam, USSR, etc...), choose where to place the SAM sites (and also choose the type of SAM sites) and be able to choose a wider array of target type and target numbers and their flight path/missions.

3- This is more a request than a sugestion (per se): please if possible lower the required screen resolution to a minimum of 1024x768. Why am I asking this? While most desktop monitors (like mine) support 1280x1024 resolutions, IMO this sim is also a great "candidate" to be played in laptops due to the fact that it's very light on PC system resources and it only needs a mouse and a keyboard to be played but many laptop monitors don't support 1280x1024 resolutions (my laptop for example only support a maximum resolution of 1280x800).

But once again, thanks for this great sim!