Originally Posted By: piston79
Dear Max,
PLEASE, stop posting pictures, stop posting questions in thousands, when you don't understand something, read the manual first!
When you want to post, please use "EDIT" option, and because you are very happy when post pictures from the manuals, PLEASE use SPOILER (the button number 12 from left to right, and upload your pictures betwwen SPOILER marks...)
I am really tired to dig like a chiken in a trashyard to read something usefull, because you are posting thousands of questions and pictures! DAMN! You have all that documents on your native language but instead helping us with our questions, you just posting nonsense!
banghead
If you don't stop WASTING SPACE in the topic I'll ask the Moderator to cut your posts!

Dear Piston79 !
I'm always happy to read your posts, even you reach one high level who, I think, really few have reached as you . thumbsup

I can't understand all meaning of your posts, but I try as I can !

Not only you, have 1/3 response from Hpasp, as I noticed when reading 200 pages of this forum !
may be he haven't enough times to respond all posts, don't push him more, and be patient for response ..... if that it exist !

but don't be so nervous about some who are newbies, and don't understand basically thing, and some times,
boring all reader with .scuse_me .questions !

Dear Max2012 !
I have an advise for you, may be it can help to make your posts more comfortable for us when reading;
just write your post in your local language (I guess Russian),
then use http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru&tab=mT , to translate it in English,
may be we can read them more easily, and understood what you are . cuss2 about !
don't stop posting your Pic's, they are nice to see !
I forget this one too:
PLEASE read more and more times the manuals, and use SPOILER
(the button number 12 from left to right, and upload your pictures between SPOILER marks...) . wave2
you have 10% of post in this forum, (203 pages x 10 posts = 2.030 posts) so you have more than 230 posts ~ 10%,
and 80% of them are just incomprehensible, ... please make us happy to read your posts more easily and more effective ..!

Dear Hpasp !
As you can see, you are exciting your community, don't let them as, they can BURN lawncareby20mm
if you have no answer for any type of questions, just respond by "no way this time!", or any else reply,
in fact that make us happy to know that you have read our post, and it's readable, and you haven't jump it ! cowboy

Last edited by wasfa; 02/15/12 07:37 PM.