Thank you very much.

I looked at all the posts before; I must haveoverlooked that particuliar post where the answer was already there, I thought the panel was static. Normally, I don't look at this panel when making engagements; therefore, I assumed that it was static. Until yesterday when I pressed the 'S' key, and noticed that the gauges were moving. So I began experimenting firing at different targets with different methods of engagement so see the results on this panel. In real life, I am pretty sure that on a real system that experimenting would be a little bit difficult and expensive as well as resource intensive.

A couple of more questions:
Are the H1 and H2 gauges register in meters or another unit?
Are the gauges representative of the target distance to missile in the pitch (Y –axis) and yaw (X-axis), or is it front and rear [lateral] (Z-axis) and one of the other axis’s?

I apologize up front for the minute, detailed questions, but I am one of those types that wants to understand everything that is going on.

This simulator is excellent! I greatly appreciate the thought, effort, and time that Hpasp and any other developer(s) put into this software. The quality and realism of this simulator, and offering it to the public as free is a testament to the many talents, attention to detail, and generosity of Hpasp and any of those involved in the development of this simulator.

Many Thanks!