Originally Posted By: Hpasp

- Neva - K3 manual setting has no effect. The missiles beautifully pass the range boresight line and continue flying.

Strange, I tried it at Ashuluk, and it worked.
Can you be more specific?

I tried it at Ustka. smile The only more specific thing is that the range wasn't locked and I wanted to make a simple check by letting the missile explode before the target, and it didn't. If you have a range lock - yes, the missile explodes.
Volkhov / Dvina missiles always go off at range boresight when K3 is on, no matter on target or not.

Originally Posted By: Hpasp

If my rather poor German allowed me to understand correctly, we are missing one display feature at Neva, resulting from stopped UV-10 vertical scanning when elevation is less than 1 deg and target elevation angle should be somehow followed. When MB light is on, screen should look a bit different - angle boresight should not be fixed but move left-right, either with target locked or not. Am I right?
The same should be in AS, and then boresight should fix again in ASAP. Now we are going from search to ASAP directly, but maybe some little complicator ("more reality!") for future? [/i]

Never heard/read/seen anything about this feature.
confused

Neva - Technical description

See the embedded youtube file. Between 3:55 and 4:05 boresight clearly moves.