Originally Posted By: ricnunes
Originally Posted By: Lonewolf357
I also disagree with Ricnunes when he says that the "fun factor" should exist. That's what makes Simulator different from Game, a realism. Even if we will be able to shot down one enemy aircraft in conditions where real-world operators downed none, that would certainly be a highly rewarding experience, as in case with SR-71, for example.

But that's what I'm saying as opposed to what you said! In your previous post (not this one that I quoted) I clearly got the idea that if only 3 aircraft were shot down in a mission than the player wouldn't be able to shot down more than those 3 aircraft and/or also if in one mission NO aircraft was shot down than according to your previous words I got the idea that in your oppinion No enemy aircraft shot be able to be shot down and with this latest post that you post you kinda contradict yourself - And here is where I disagree with you - This is a realistic simulation, yes it is but this is also a GAME (every simulation is a GAME, period!) and therefore conditions must exist that the player can do better (or worse) than the what happened in the real life scenario - and this is what FUN is all about which is to be able to get a diferent result compared to the real life!
You may disgree with whatever you want but a simulator even the most realistic one must be FUN or else nobody would play it - People play SAM Simulator because it's FUN! Learning those SAM systems and being able to get diferent results compared to the real life is a FUN FACTOR, period!

Yeah, OK, now I see your point. It does made sense, indeed.